Monday, March 3, 2014

Iteresting Perspective Project

Artists Take Risks:

This was my first project where I really elaborated on the use of colored pencils. I also used a particular perspective that might find other artists stumped. The purpose was for me to test my skills with using gradients in both regular drawing pencils and colored. The color used in this picture was meant to stand out due to the fact that it is the only color in the picture and that it everything else is gray. 


Artists Develop Art Making Skills:

In order to create such a piece as this, I had to explore the different types of perspectives that involve specific detail in order to give the viewer a different feeling. The technique for this perspective was to involve a sort of bending in the work, like as if you were looking through a key-hole or a glass. In a way, this is a 4 point perspective piece because of the vanishing points.


Artists Create Original Art:

Before we even started brainstorming about this project, I remembered a time when I would always play with Hot Wheels and see how they would look. The different points of view that was given when looking down at the ground as if you were an ant. This sparked an idea of having a scene where cars pass by and you see them as if you were literally sitting in the middle of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment