Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Xray Vision

1. I think that this piece is all right, but not my best part of using my skills in photoshop. I wanted this to look just like a real xray, so i edited the individual photos to do so.
2. I feel pretty successful in this piece because i was able to scale and use my skills to warp the different photos to the right size/ preportion to make this look like a successful photoshop.
3. The polygonal lasso tool worked the best because it helped me cut out the parts of the picture that were going to be filled with the xray. What didn't work was the sizes of the pictures. The picture of myself was a great pic, but the size was way too large for the ribcage picture for the xray part.
4. If I were to re-do this project, I would use a bigger frame instead of my own hand because it looks too small from a distance.
5. The most difficult parts in completing this art piece was to scale down the ribcage picture and to differentiate the threshold of the object stuck inside the xray
6. I learned more about how to colorize and change the looks of a picture from one color/look to another without majorly altering the picture in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment