Friday, September 13, 2013

Elpha-Dog Tiger Mix

Hello everyone, this is my Newimal I created for this project. It is a mix between a Yellow Labrodor, a ferocious Tiger, and an Elephant. I also took of this animal's tail because I thought that since most animals have some type of tail, that this one should be unique by not having one. I was able to photoshop out the Elephant's eyes and blend them using "Darker Color" for the layer. This allowed me to use the dog's eyes instead of the Elephant's.

Another inportant thing I had to use to complete this animal is the "Clone Stamp" tool so I could take off the tail and the dog's head by replacing them with the grass around it to make the photoshop even more realistic.

The last major tools that helped in the succession of this piece is the "Hue/Saturation" and "Color Balance." These tools advanced the way the picture looks, such as the Elephant"s head being lighter than normal so it fits the characteristics of the dog's body. The same applies to the Tiger's leg in order for it to fit properly onto the dog's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment