Friday, September 13, 2013

Bunny-Duck Mix

Hello again everyone, and this time my newimal is a mix between a Mallard and a baby Rabbit. I only used one body part for this creation because it was the only reasonable place to put it with nowhere else on the Duck's body.

The tools I used were the "Move/Cursor, Eraser, and Hue/Saturation" to adjust the looks of the head. I wanted the Rabbit's head to fit onto the Mallard's properly too. Oh, and another tool I used, like my last piece was the "Clone Replacement Stamp" to erase the Mallard's head and replace it with the blurred background.

To make this image look ALMOST real, I had to make the Rabbit's head turn greenish, dark-blue so it would fit onto the body. The last thing was to just blur/erase some of the Rabbit's fur in order to "Seal the Deal" with the animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment